Alright Fresnan readers, it's time again for a Fresno battle. In this corner we have Rademacher. In the other corner, The Sleepover Disaster. Bands, I want a good clean Fresnan fracas. One, two, three, BATTLE!
- Rademacher has heavy indie beards. Sleepover's are pretty weighty too.
- Rademacher has played South by Southwest. Sleepover Disaster? Yes. Twice.
- Rademacher practically owns Tokyo Garden. Sleepover shows up at any venue.
- Rademacher's guitarist makes funny videos. The Disaster makes cool in studio videos.
- Rademacher has a live CD. Sleepover Disaster is on several live comps.
- Rademacher sounds like "...fuckin' badass america music". Sleepover is "Shoegazy rock goodness."
- Rademacher has tons of glowing reviews. So does Sleepover Disaster.
- Rademacher has blogger cred. Sleepover has a slick website.
Battle winner after the break:
Winner: RADEMACHER! While Sleepover is currently working on some new stuff, Rademacher's disc is more recent and they're also working on a new ep. Plus, they seem to have an edginess that opens them up for something bigger.
But, both bands still have huge potential to be national indie rock hits. Lets hope their new and previous efforts push them to that national success they both deserve.